My talking Angela [4.5.4.643] APK + (Mod Money) for Android Free

My talking Angela [4.5.4.643] APK + (Mod Money) for Android 

My Talking Angela is a fresh and very popular toy for children from Outfit My talking Angela [4.5.4.643] APK + (Mod Money) for Android Free

My Talking Angela is a fresh and very popular toy for children from Outfit7, the creator of the mega famous toy My Talking Tom, where we need to take care of ourselves and keep an eye on little Angela, take care of her and make sure that she doesnt need anything. From the first days of life properly educate her until he becomes an adult. Players are very attracted when playing My Talking Angela game. Lets discovery this game now. Dont forget to enjoy My Talking Angela game with MOD APK free for Android on OUR WEBSITE now. Enter My Talking Angela game and enjoy
My Talking Angela is a fresh and very popular toy for children from Outfit My talking Angela [4.5.4.643] APK + (Mod Money) for Android Free

My talking Angela [4.5.4.643] APK + (Mod Money) for Android Features:
Here, everything is the same as in the My Talking Tom toy, we can put on Angela the best fashion, in a variety of costumes and make her hairstyles fun. Angela can make her outfit out of many fashionable items of clothing, including dresses. , shoes and makeup. She can change her outfit at any time! She can even learn cool dance moves for her favorite songs. And no matter what kind of music is played, ballet, keyboard pop music or disco Angela goes on stage and does the magic! DOWNLOAD FOR FREE AND START PLAYING WITH MY SPEAKING ANGELS RIGHT NOW! DO IT SUPERSTAR! 

My talking Angela [4.5.4.643] APK + (Mod Money) for Android Details:
  • APP Name : My Talking Angela 
  • APP Maker : Outfit7 Limited 
  • Category : GAME,ANDROID,CASUAL  
  • Requires : 4.4 and up 
  • Lastest Version : 4.5.4.643 
  • APK Size : Varies with device 
  • Mod Added : Money Coin Diamond 


My Talking Angela is a fresh and very popular toy for children from Outfit My talking Angela [4.5.4.643] APK + (Mod Money) for Android Free
Other Information:

receive data from Internet full network access prevent device from sleeping view network connections 

Permission Requires:

Storage read your contents of your USB storage modify or delete your contents of your USB storage 

CHANGELOG:

BOO! ITS HALLOWEEN! Dance on the spooky stage! Check out the haunted photo filter! Try clothes without spending coins or diamonds! 

LihatTutupKomentar